- Daylight Control**
- Comes with an infrared remote allowing you to control your Floodlight with the following 3 functions:
- Has a timer setting to set the light to switch off after a certain amount of time – 3 hours, 5 hours or 8 hours
- Has an Auto mode, meaning that if you set it to this mode the light will come on once the solar panel does not sense any more sunlight and switch off once it starts to sense light once again.
- Brightness options – choose to either dim or make your light brighter depending on your needs.
- Product casing is made with Die-Cast Aluminium
- Solar panel is not built in and has a 5 meter long cable allowing you to mount it In full view of the sun while letting you to set your floodlight at any desired angle without having to worry about whether it will charge or not.
|Solar Panel||15W/6V Polycrystalline 350 x 350 x1717mm|
|Battery Capacity||3.7V/15AH Lithium Iron Phosphate battery|
|LED Light Source||SMD 2835 96PCS|
|Product Material||Anti-oxidation die-cast aluminum + polycrystalline solar panel|
|Operating Hours||8 HOURS|
|Operating Hours (Rainy/Cloudy Day)||5-8 HOURS|
|Control Mode||Daylight control + Infrared remote control|
|Induction Height||5-8 Meters|
|Installation Height||4-6 Meters|
|Light Body Size||243 x 202 x 54mm|
|Warranty Period||2 years|
**Daylight Control refers to the solar light turning on or off depending on how much ambient sunlight it senses via the solar panel
– 1 x 50W LED Floodlight
– 1 x Solar Panel
– 1 x Pack of Screws/Bolts
Please NOTE: Be sure to mount the panel where it will receive sufficient Sunlight to charge the batteries!!