- Up to 30% more energy yield due to back of panel also producing energy.
- Low NMOT: 42 ± 3 °C
- Better shading tolerance
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails
- Heavy wind loads up to 2400 Pa
- Fire Class A and Type 3 / Type 13
With Canadian Solar’s industry-leading bifacial cell technology and extensive know-how in double glass module manufacturing, they have now developed a new generation of high-efficiency bifacial modules with both module sides producing power at the same time. Large Poly BiKu’s front side output can reach up to 365 W, and large Mono BiKu’s front side output can reach 380 W. Canadian Solar BiKu modules’ bifaciality is as high as 75%, which generates up to 30 % more power than conventional modules.
|Temp. Coefficient (Mpp):|
|Clamp position on panel:|
|Long and short side|
Please View Data Sheet Below For more information